Donate to the Barth Syndrome Foundation of Canada
The Barth Syndrome Foundation of Canada is a completely volunteer, charitable foundation that raises awareness of the disorder among physicians, scientists, and the general public. We support pertinent research and provide support, information and education for affected individuals and families.
Running our programs is only possible through the unwavering support of our donors. Their commitment and generosity enable us to make a difference in the lives of all Canadians affected by Barth syndrome.
There are many ways you can support the work of the Foundation by making a financial contribution:
- General one-time donation or monthly donations – make a gift in your own name. Please call us for information on the easiest method of monthly donations.
- In memoriam donation – donate in memory of a loved one who has passed away. A sympathy card will be sent to the family or friends you designate.
- In honour – celebrate a special occasion in the life of a friend, family member or colleague. A personalized card will be sent to the honouree on your behalf.
- Security donation – call us for information on donating stock and securities.
- Your official tax receipt will be emailed to you shortly thereafter.
- If you are donating online either in honour or in memoriam of someone, please include that information on the form on the CanadaHelps website.
- Tax receipts are issued for all donations over $20.00.
- We accept cheques, Visa, and MasterCard.